Bah,magari non sarà niente di che...però,a me ha fatto ridere

Collapse
X
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah,magari non sarà niente di che...però,a me ha fatto ridere

Questa è la traduzione della favole di "Cappuccetto Rosso",in Inglese (o quasi). Non affatto una mia riedizione,ma una stron...ehm,una cosa che ho ricevuto per e-mail...giudicate e pensateci. Io l'ho trovata divertente.

Scusate se è un po' lunga

THE BELLISSIM' STORY OF CAPPUCCETT REDOne mattin her mamma dissed: "Dear Cappuccett, take this cest to thenonn, but attention to the lup that is very ma very kattiv! And tornprest! Good luck! And in bocc at the lup!".Cappuccett didn't cap very well this ultim thing but went away, da sol,with the cest. Cammining cammining, in the cuor of the forest, at acertpunt she incontered the lup, who dissed: "Hi! Piccula piezz'e girl!'Ndove do you go?". "To the nonn with this little cest, which is littlebut it is full of a sacc of chocolate and biscots and panettons and moreand mirtills", she dissed. "Ah, mannagg 'a Maruschella (maybe anexpression com: what a cul that had) dissed the lup, with a fium ofsaliv out of the bocc. And so the lup dissed: "Beh, now I dev andarbecause the telephonin is squilling, sorry." And the lup went away, butnot very away, but to the nonn's House.Cappuccett Red, who was very ma very lent, lent un casin, continued forher sentier in the forest. The lup arrived at the house, suoned thecampanel, entered, and after saluting the nonn, magned her in a boccon.Then, after sputing the dentier, he indossed the ridicol night berretand fikked himself in the let. When Cappuccett Red came to the fintnonn's house, suoned and entered. But when the little and stupid girlsaw the nonn (non was the nonn, but the lup, ricord?)dissed:"But nonn, why do you stay in let?".And the nonn-lup: "Oh, I've stort my cavigl doing aerobics!"."Oh, poor nonn!", said Cappuccett (she was more than stupid, I think,wasn't she?). Then she dissed: "But...what big okks you have! Do youbisogn some collir?". "Oh, no! It's for see you better, my dear (stupid) little girl", dissedthe nonn-lup. Then cappuccett, who was more dur than a block of marm: "But what bigoreks you have! Do you have the Orekkions?".And the nonn-lup: "Oh, no! It is to ascolt you better".And Cappuccett (that I think was now really rincoglionited) said: "Butwhat big dents you have!".And the lup, at this point dissed: "It is to magn you better!". Andmagned really tutt quant the poor little girl. But (ta dah!) out of thehouse a simpatic, curious and innocent cacciator of frod sented all anddissed:"Accident! A lup! Its pellicc vals a sac of solds". And so, spinted onlyfor the compassion for the little girl, butted a terr many kils ofvolps, fringuells and conigls that he had ammazzed till that moment,imbracced the fucil, entered in the stanz and killed the lup. Thensquarced his panz (being attent not to rovin the pellicc) and tired forathe nonn (still viv) and Cappuccett (still rincoglionited). And so, atthe end, the cacciator of frod vended the pellicc and guadagned honestlya sacc of solds. The nonn magned tutt the leccornies that were in thecest. And so, everybody lived felix and content (maybe not the lup!).
    Libertà non è fare tutto ciò che si vuole; è volere tutto ciò che si fa.
    Ridi dei tuoi problemi,gli altri già lo fanno!
    L'esperienza è quanto noi apprendiamo dai nostri stessi errori.

Sono stato:

Allister: Night Elf Warrior su WoW (Crushridge) - GdL
    Virgill: Marauder lv.40 su War (Gorthor) - GdL
    Filterh: Fighter su DDO (Sarlona) - GdL

Bella
    Stefano
    Presidente del Real Berghem - Fantalega GdL
    - Campioni della Fantalega GdL 2008/2009
    - Campioni della Fantalega GdL 2009/2010

Commento

grande!
      †~√łαđÊnđαłF~†
      Stragone Cattivo
      Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

Commento

Originariamente Scritto da Vladeras Visualizza Messaggio
        grande!
        Ma sì,è bellina...peccato che sia venuta così mal impaginata...cavoli
        Libertà non è fare tutto ciò che si vuole; è volere tutto ciò che si fa.
        Ridi dei tuoi problemi,gli altri già lo fanno!
        L'esperienza è quanto noi apprendiamo dai nostri stessi errori.

Sono stato:

Allister: Night Elf Warrior su WoW (Crushridge) - GdL
        Virgill: Marauder lv.40 su War (Gorthor) - GdL
        Filterh: Fighter su DDO (Sarlona) - GdL

Commento

Sto lavorando...
        X